Pool Opening Day!
It will soon be that time again, pool season at Lake Carolina!
Pool membership is voluntary for all Lake Carolina owners and membership is limited to homeowners. This season family memberships will be available for $410.00. Pool membership increased by $35.00 this year, the first increase since 2008, due to increased costs of operating the pools.
The pools will open on Friday, May 10, 2012, and close on Sunday, October 20, 2012. Lake Carolina pool membership is one of the best values in the area, because a Lake Carolina pool membership gives you:
- Access to both the Harborside Swim Club and the Centennial Park Splash Pool.
- 20 Guest Passes with the membership (additional guest passes are available, please see the enclosed Rules & Regulations packet for details).
- A longer season than any other area pools (162 days this year).
- Lake Carolina pools are open more hours during the week than other area pools.
- No black out dates for swim teams.
New pool members will be issued key fobs and Photo ID cards for pool access at the time of registration. The Lake Carolina office will be open on Saturday, April 13th and the Saturday, April 27th, , from 8 AM to 12PM, for your convenience, to process new member registrations.
Prior year’s pool members who have existing key fobs and Photo ID cards may renew through the mail and will receive a 2013 sticker for their Photo ID cards and guest passes once your payment has been received. Just a reminder that all Lake Carolina mandatory assessments must be paid in full prior to activation of your pool membership.
To activate your 2013 pool membership, please bring (or mail for existing pool members) the following to the SCS office at #5 Lake Carolina Way, Suite 120:
- Completed 2013 registration form, enclosed for your convenience
- Check or money order payable to Lake Carolina Amenity Association in the amount of $410. Sorry, we cannot accept cash and registrations cannot be processed online.
- Existing key fobs and Photo ID, if you are an existing member and prefer to renew your membership in person.
- If you were a pool member last year and have misplaced your key fob, there will be a $15 fee to replace. Photo ID’s will be replaced one time free of charge, additional ID’s are $5.00.
Please contact me at 803-865-5470 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.